Sunday 5 October 2014

World Teachers' Day: Happy Teachers' Day to Mr. & Mrs. Annor


It once again world teachers' day. I salute every teacher. I wish we were more appreciated, more recognised, more celebrated. But with all these we still do our best to educate tomorrow's leaders.
On this day I want to say a big thank to one man who's influence in my life has been powerful.
Even from the grave Mr. Annor I still feel your influence like an indelible ink in my life.

 
Your unrelenting reliance to help me achieve at my best.
I remember fondly how I will sneak out of extension class without completing my work and you send for me saying "Mumuni call me Mariama Atos"
Mr Annor believed in me when I didn't believe in myself.



And two decades on I'm still thankful. I will be for a lifetime and some
He is survived by his wife another mentor of mine, Mrs. Florence Annor and four adult children. Mrs Annor also worked as a teacher at Achimota Primary school,Accra, Ghana. Until her retired some years ago.
 
My life will never be the same. And I know so because of the impacts that this important man and many others too numerous to name made in my life. All these great men and women consumed themselves to light the way for me. Happy teachers' Day. And keep up the splendid work.



#ThankaTeacherToday
#Worldteachersday

No comments:

Post a Comment